Last Mixology Monday, we had over 15 submissions, and I was pleased to be introduced to several new blogs that I’ve since added to my reading list. The upcoming Mixology Monday is being hosted right here at Kaiser Penguin on June 5th, and the topic is Mint.
- Create, review, or share a drink with us that contains mint. Fresh, dried, extracted, infused, whatever makes you happy; let the mint take center stage or allow it to be that guy in the back of the auditorium sitting by himself slurping on an oversized soda.
- When you finish your post, please email me or post a comment with a link to your minty beverage. I will include it in a round-up on Tuesday if I’ve recovered from trying as many of your drinks as I can.
- Include a link in your post to Kaiser Penguin so those who haven’t heard of Mx Monday can join in.
- Include a picture of the drink too. This is by no means a requirement, but it is fun and will tempt the eyes and moisten the palette.
- Include the Mixology Monday logo along with your post!
- The next round, as far as I know, is still up for grabs. Post here in the comments if you are interested in hosting.